The mission of No Student left behind Education and Wellness Institute is to make a positive difference in the
lives of our young students and adults by addressing their Nutritional, Educational, Emotional and Spiritual needs,
which we believe will give them the self confidence to achieve their greatest potential.
We have Medical advisors that help guide and support our continued Research.
Sterling Bocage, Executive Director is an Applied Clinical Nutritionist, Clinical Researcher and Neuromuscular
Therapist and in Corpus Christi, TX
Sterling has many years of research in ADD/ADHD, Autism, Learning Disabilities, Hypothyroidism, Diabetes, Cancer,
Osteoporosis, Heart Disease and other diseases as they relate to:
- Nutritional deficiencies
- The accumulation of toxic metals like Fluoride, Aluminum, Cadmium, Copper, Mercury etc.
- Children missing the crawling phase of development, which affects muscle coordination and structural
As a Neuromuscular therapist in Corpus Christi, TX, I have researched the connection between:
- Nutritional deficiencies and toxic metals as it related to athletic injuries
- Advanced therapies & nutrition to speed up the healing of sports injuries
- Specialized therapy & nutrition to heal a foot fracture in 5 weeks versus 3 months
- Specialized therapy & nutrition to heal a torn ligament in 5 weeks versus having surgery
- Sterling has reversed his Osteoporosis and eliminated his body of three bone spurs through nutrition.
- A child with ADD at age 10. Hair Analysis revealed toxic levels of Aluminum, some Lead, Arsenic, Copper and
Cadmium. ADD symptoms disappeared after a year on a Nutritional Program.
- A severe diabetic whose normal blood sugar was 586 for 5 years on three medications. After one
specialized therapy session and nutrition, her blood sugar level reduced to 256 in one week.
- A severe Parkinson's case whose tremors were 15 on a scale of 1 to 10. After one specialized therapy
session, tremors reduced to a four and his doctor eliminated one of this medications and reduced the
- A client, whose doctor said he needed surgery because of his fractured rotator cuff. After five specialized
therapy sessions he no longer needed surgery.
The information on the website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information and
products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Before using any of the
information or products, please consult your doctor.
No Student left behind